Microsoft Lync Audio Conferencing
The newest version of Microsoft® Lync® Online has officially launched as Skype for Business, offering a new client experience for their easy-to-use cloud-based communication platform. GlobalMeet® Audio by PGi is an audio conferencing solution that seamlessly integrates with Skype for Business. See how PGi can help improve your meetings with superior audio.
Benefits of Using GlobalMeet Audio for Lync Online / Skype for Business
- Crystal-clear audio & seamless integration
- Skype meeting controls to mute, hold & manage volume
- Over 160 local & international access numbers across 60+ countries
- 24/7 live global support for meeting hosts & guests
- Flexible pricing and packages: per minute, per user, toll-free, & enterprise bundles
Experts in Lync & Universal Communications (UC) Services
With our sister company, Modality Systems, PGi offers a suite of unified communications software and services for Skype for Business/Lync to help maximize workplace efficiency and enrich collaboration.
Call Quality You Can Hear
Nothing ruins a meeting like poor audio quality. GlobalMeet Audio for Lync Online / Skype for Business delivers enterprise-class audio for meetings anywhere around the globe. GlobalMeet Audio is built on PGi’s global hybrid audio network so you can be confident that every meeting has the best possible audio quality.
Benefits of Using Hybrid Audio for Lync Online / Skype for Business
- Join your Lync Online meeting from any mobile or land-line phone
- Link to international dial-in numbers
- Participants can choose to dial-in or dial-out to connect to the conference
- Global Support and Customer Care from a single vendor
- Phone numbers included on Outlook® calendar invitations
- In-meeting controls for all audio participants including mute, eject and end-meeting
Hybrid Audio for Lync Online / Skype for Business Features
Crystal-clear audio quality
Get a better meeting experience with reliable, high-quality audio on a secure enterprise audio network to make meetings more productive and efficient for up to 250 participants.
Connect participants from anywhere using an expansive global network with over 160 local access points from 60+ global carriers and 14 global conferencing nodes.
Meetings continue to be managed from the Skype for Business interface and require no additional end user training. Integrations include Lync Online, Skype for Business Online, Skype for Business Server and Lync Server 2013.
Mix PSTN dial-in, dial-out and VoIP calls in the same meeting and connect participants from both inside and outside of the company’s firewall.
24/7 Customer Support
Get 24/7/365 live global support for end users and admins with real-time in-meeting support.
Flexible Pricing Plans
Pricing and billing flexibility including toll-free and international packages, per minute pricing and bundle options.
Questions? Call us.
We’re here to help. Call and speak to a PGi expert to answer any questions you have.
Call +86 21 3418 5613
Read about GlobalMeet Audio Integration and add clear audio to every meeting.
Start a free trial
Give our software a try by signing up for a 30-day free trial. No credit card necessary.